Short videos in the video cafe feature talks by MUM students who come from every walk of life, over 80 nations, and every age group.
by Maharishi University of Management, Fairfield, Iowa, USA, The Review
The Video Café on the Maharishi University of Management website was recently reformatted and updated, and now includes 140 videos.
The videos are short, almost all less than five minutes, and are organized into 13 categories, including Maharishi, student life, meet our students, sustainability, meet MUM professors, student projects, campus events, and guest speakers.
Curated by Nita Travis, the videos include everything from a video highlighting the 2012 women's base camp to Maharishi addressing the Harvard Law Forum.
In each category the videos are set up as playlists, such that as soon as one ends, the next short video begins.
The front page highlights featured videos from the various categories.
Some of the favorite videos include:
- "Expanding the container of knowledge" by Maharishi
- "Why we came to MUM" by MUM students
- "What is Transcendental Meditation" by MUM students
- "A day in our lives" by a couple of MUM undergraduate students
- "I normally don't believe in breaking promises" by Valedictorian Josh Paling
© Copyright 2013 Maharishi University of Management